Nuwave Oven - Nu Wave Oven not working HELP

1040 of 1060 Nuwave Oven reviews

I purchased a Nu wave oven a week ago.Tried it the first day it came in and It took the steaks like 4 times longer to cook than the dvd said it would.

I had tried it without putting in the power level and with putting in the power level. Tomorrow a lady from Nu wave is suppose to be calling me and walking me through how to use it. I am concerned that if I don't like it they will charge me 94.00 in shipping to send it back like I HAVE BEEN READING ON THE REVIEWS. What a rip off!!

So am I just doing something wrong??? Oh and also I ended up putting the steaks in my oven to finish cooking. They were tender inside but had no taste even though I seasoned them.

My husband was upset.What to do, Please Help???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 17 Yes 17
1040 of 1060 Nuwave Oven reviews
Bennie Moore

Feb 21 #1291335 Gilmer, Texas, United States

I really don't want to post a comment. I want to order a replacement dome section that was attached to the heating unit and the operation selection unit. Mine was plastic and over about two years, it just cracked and split around and simply fell off.
Can that dome be replaced and if so is it available in something other than the plastic that just split and fell off?
moorenyana@gmail.com or 903-734-5944

Jan 16 #1271941 Langley, British Columbia, Canada

I have a Nu Wave oven & I used to cook a turkey on Boxing Day. Now I can't get the lid off of it. It is on so tight & I would like to get it off. ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

0 0 Reply
I meant the start button

Dec 12, 2015 #1077791

My New wave pro plus stopped working. I press cook time and it doesn't even beep or it doesn't even let me put the number of the cook time and it the start doesn't worker either. I was able to put mins for cook time, but won't start.

0 41 Reply

Oct 19, 2015 #1050543

The default is 350° - you can lower but not increase temp. Watch demo on QVC. Nothing wrong with your NW oven... just watch a demo for how to use.

1 6 Reply
Trish

Feb 10, 2016 #1109558

mine worked 2 x. Now the fan dont work inside and when you hit temp it says 350 degrees then u hit start and it says 100. It heats up but dont cook

NuWaver

Oct 19, 2015 #1050540 Manassas, Virginia, United States

I have a NuWave... it's cooking everything perfect just like they showed on the QVC demo. The default setting is 350°. I simply touch "cook time" and start. Are you cooking.5-6 minutes per side as instructed? Join the NuWave Oven Recipes site or NuWave,Cooking Club site. I think you have operator error issues. The first site is all NuWave owners and ask anything!

0 2 Reply

Aug 29, 2015 #1026912

My nu wave oven don't heat up any more model number 20356 black.I need to get the top part were the ring turn red that make's the cook .

Big ken

Mar 13, 2015 #958099 Richmond, Virginia, United States

I hear your troubles because my n wave for some reason will not allow a temperature change. It is stuck on 350. You try and add another temp. and it reverts back to 350. Anyone with any ideas

5 0 Reply
jacket06

Feb 13, 2015 #945437 San Antonio, Texas, United States

My new wave does not heat at all. The wall plug has power - other appliance work as they are supposed to. It is only the NuWave. Had it a while, but not used a great deal. Any thoughts besides purchasing another one?

12 0 Reply

Sep 10, 2016 #1210718

mine just did the same thing just stop cooking now nothing

4 0 Reply
danny

Oct 10, 2014 #882988 Houston, Texas, United States

My nu wave just started not to cook. I hit cook time..set time..hit cook and it goes back to zero time and doesnt start. Anyone know if I hit buttons incorrectly.

67 30 Reply
JE

Aug 16, 2015 #1020250 Florissant, Missouri, United States

my has been working fine for 8 years now.. love but just recently its doing the same thing you described.. press cook time.. enter time press start.. goes back to zero.. huh!!

7 3 Reply

Nov 05, 2015 #1059176

hit cook for temp, then hit cook time, then the start button

0 1 Reply

Nov 06, 2015 #1059502

Also the same problem

Dec 19, 2015 #1081260

Mine just started turning itself off once I turn it on. It stays on for 2 seconds then shuts off. I've had it for over 2 years and it worked great until now.

15 0 Reply
ELF

Mar 21, 2014 #797446

My NU wave just died!!! I was very happy with it up till now. Is there a circuit breaker on it some where??

54 34 Reply
Chris

Oct 31, 2014 #893708

Please let me know if you find out because my two month old NuWave 2 cooktop just suddenly stopped working.

31 13 Reply
Stacy

Dec 20, 2015 #1081553 Newark, California, United States

I have have been using my new wave (not digital) had the turn knobs and was making cookies and went to go and put in the second batch and it wont heat or turn on any more. I have tested the out let, its fine even tested another outlet and it still wont turn on. I have no clue on what to do.

4 0 Reply
photo

Jan 15, 2015 #931795 Detroit, Michigan, United States

My new wave went dead too just stopped working,,are there anything we can do ,,to fix this problem,,

0 9 Reply

Jun 13, 2015 #994745 Brooklyn, New York, United States

Plug it into a wall that has a text and rest switch and press test then reset the set a cook time and it will come back on good as new

1 4 Reply

1-20 of 25 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×