Nuwave Oven - Nu Wave Oven not working HELP

I purchased a Nu wave oven a week ago.Tried it the first day it came in and It took the steaks like 4 times longer to cook than the dvd said it would.

I had tried it without putting in the power level and with putting in the power level. Tomorrow a lady from Nu wave is suppose to be calling me and walking me through how to use it. I am concerned that if I don't like it they will charge me 94.00 in shipping to send it back like I HAVE BEEN READING ON THE REVIEWS. What a rip off!!

So am I just doing something wrong??? Oh and also I ended up putting the steaks in my oven to finish cooking. They were tender inside but had no taste even though I seasoned them.

My husband was upset.What to do, Please Help???

Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Nuwave Oven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 17 No 17
Had the same issue 16 Yes 16
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
I meant the start button

Dec 12, 2015 #1077791

My New wave pro plus stopped working. I press cook time and it doesn't even beep or it doesn't even let me put the number of the cook time and it the start doesn't worker either. I was able to put mins for cook time, but won't start.

0 16 Reply

Oct 19, 2015 #1050543

The default is 350° - you can lower but not increase temp. Watch demo on QVC. Nothing wrong with your NW oven... just watch a demo for how to use.

0 4 Reply
Trish

Feb 10 #1109558

mine worked 2 x. Now the fan dont work inside and when you hit temp it says 350 degrees then u hit start and it says 100. It heats up but dont cook

NuWaver

Oct 19, 2015 #1050540 Manassas, Virginia

I have a NuWave... it's cooking everything perfect just like they showed on the QVC demo. The default setting is 350°. I simply touch "cook time" and start. Are you cooking.5-6 minutes per side as instructed? Join the NuWave Oven Recipes site or NuWave,Cooking Club site. I think you have operator error issues. The first site is all NuWave owners and ask anything!

Aug 29, 2015 #1026912

My nu wave oven don't heat up any more model number 20356 black.I need to get the top part were the ring turn red that make's the cook .

Big ken

Mar 13, 2015 #958099 Richmond, Virginia

I hear your troubles because my n wave for some reason will not allow a temperature change. It is stuck on 350. You try and add another temp. and it reverts back to 350. Anyone with any ideas

3 0 Reply
jacket06

Feb 13, 2015 #945437 San Antonio, Texas

My new wave does not heat at all. The wall plug has power - other appliance work as they are supposed to. It is only the NuWave. Had it a while, but not used a great deal. Any thoughts besides purchasing another one?

0 1 Reply

Sep 10 #1210718

mine just did the same thing just stop cooking now nothing

danny

Oct 10, 2014 #882988 Houston, Texas

My nu wave just started not to cook. I hit cook time..set time..hit cook and it goes back to zero time and doesnt start. Anyone know if I hit buttons incorrectly.

61 28 Reply
JE

Aug 16, 2015 #1020250 Florissant, Missouri

my has been working fine for 8 years now.. love but just recently its doing the same thing you described.. press cook time.. enter time press start.. goes back to zero.. huh!!

5 2 Reply

Nov 05, 2015 #1059176

hit cook for temp, then hit cook time, then the start button

0 1 Reply

Nov 06, 2015 #1059502

Also the same problem

Dec 19, 2015 #1081260

Mine just started turning itself off once I turn it on. It stays on for 2 seconds then shuts off. I've had it for over 2 years and it worked great until now.

9 0 Reply
ELF

Mar 21, 2014 #797446

My NU wave just died!!! I was very happy with it up till now. Is there a circuit breaker on it some where??

42 30 Reply
Chris

Oct 31, 2014 #893708

Please let me know if you find out because my two month old NuWave 2 cooktop just suddenly stopped working.

29 13 Reply
Stacy

Dec 20, 2015 #1081553 Newark, California

I have have been using my new wave (not digital) had the turn knobs and was making cookies and went to go and put in the second batch and it wont heat or turn on any more. I have tested the out let, its fine even tested another outlet and it still wont turn on. I have no clue on what to do.

1 0 Reply
photo

Jan 15, 2015 #931795 Detroit, Michigan

My new wave went dead too just stopped working,,are there anything we can do ,,to fix this problem,,

0 4 Reply

Jun 13, 2015 #994745 Brooklyn, New York

Plug it into a wall that has a text and rest switch and press test then reset the set a cook time and it will come back on good as new

1 1 Reply

Aug 16, 2015 #1020251

ha!! it worked thanks!!

Lenora

Apr 16 #1145728 Wahiawa, Hawaii

Best oven ever but after 5 yrs it's not staying on, only 2 seconds too. We believe it's too much power being used other places in our apt unit. But will try the test reset plug next time. The regular dome we replaced two times cracked from heat. They make a new yellow color now I had to pay for also,made by NASA and not suppose to crack. There are two numbers to call for refunds or replacements, try both , because
I got them to pay for one of the domes, the second one I paid S and H... Hope this helps. Will let u know next time I make a cheesecake if it decides to click off. Lenora

0 0

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.