In Dec 2007 I purchased a Nu Wave Oven Pro.I use it once each day.
It is now May 29 and today I just received the second replacement dome because the first 2 domes developed large cracks, just from normal use. I complained to the seller who told me that the dome I received today was going to be heavier. Well it isnt heavier it is exactly the same as the last 2 domes, made of plastic!! I would never have purchased the oven if I knew that the dome is made of plastic.
It cannot endure high temperatures.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair. Forget "customer service" CLUELESS! The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."