5.0

I have owned a Nuwave I believe original Purchase was about 2006 and we love everything we have cooked with the Oven.The Power Head just quit Working Last Night, but this is a new Unit we purchased in 2013-or 2014 which should of not quit working.

I want my Nuwave Back very Bad.this is for everyone out there if you want a great and easy way to cook your food thats healthier for you this is your ticket, Buy one you wont go wrong!

Broke in California!

This reviewer shared experience about "its a great product just give the company a chance to fix your issues." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Nuwave Oven. He best about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was i love this oven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.Nuwave appreciates your honest feedback.

Nuwave understands that sometimes things may go wrong with orders and so forth and would like to assist you with any issues that you are having.

If you require assistance with a replacement please feel free to contact Brenda J, via phone at 224-206-3076 or email Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com.

NuWave values you as a customer and strive to achieve your satisfaction.

Thank you, Jessica C.Customer Service Representative