100% full Not resolved

I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair.Forget "customer service" CLUELESS!

The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it is their product, so I think they should have some answers. I would like to know , if they cannot repair it, where I can take it. It is the only cooktop I have and of course, I'll never buy another one of their products again if they can't answer a simple question. I also own another of their products, The NuWave oven.

When that fails me,although I like it, I will replace it with another brand.

And advise my family to do the same, since they all own one.Virginia Akopian

Review about: Nuwave Precision 2 Induction Cooktop.

I liked: Ease of cooking.

I didn't like: Replacment policy, Replacement or repair policy.

2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Submit review

Comments

Virginia2016_2016

Hi Arturo, just called the telephone number that was sent to me in an e-mail about my complaint about the NuWave stove top.Arturo was unavailable, so I left a message with my ph.#.407-252-5114.

I cannot wait by the phone as you can't , so please tell me the best time to call you back.Thank you, Virginia

Virginia
to Virginia2016_2016 Hollywood, Florida, United States #1186185

Pissed consumer helped!I was immediately contacted by Arturo at NuWave & he very quickly resolved my problem!

All is well!

Thanks Arturo & NuWave !Virginia

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.