Nuwave Oven - NuWave cooktop

68 of 1017 Nuwave Oven reviews

I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair.Forget "customer service" CLUELESS!

The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it is their product, so I think they should have some answers. I would like to know , if they cannot repair it, where I can take it. It is the only cooktop I have and of course, I'll never buy another one of their products again if they can't answer a simple question. I also own another of their products, The NuWave oven.

When that fails me,although I like it, I will replace it with another brand.

And advise my family to do the same, since they all own one.Virginia Akopian

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Replacement or repair policy

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
68 of 1017 Nuwave Oven reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Virginia2016_2016

Jul 13 #1184698

Hi Arturo, just called the telephone number that was sent to me in an e-mail about my complaint about the NuWave stove top. Arturo was unavailable, so I left a message with my ph.#.407-252-5114. I cannot wait by the phone as you can't , so please tell me the best time to call you back. Thank you, Virginia

0 0 Reply
Virginia

Jul 17 #1186185 Hollywood, Florida, United States

Pissed consumer helped! I was immediately contacted by Arturo at NuWave & he very quickly resolved my problem! All is well! Thanks Arturo & NuWave ! Virginia

0 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1184572 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

Thank you for your review.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.
If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Jul 13 #1184568 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

Jul 13 #1184564 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×