100% full Not resolved
2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair.Forget "customer service" CLUELESS!

The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it is their product, so I think they should have some answers. I would like to know , if they cannot repair it, where I can take it. It is the only cooktop I have and of course, I'll never buy another one of their products again if they can't answer a simple question. I also own another of their products, The NuWave oven.

When that fails me,although I like it, I will replace it with another brand.

And advise my family to do the same, since they all own one.Virginia Akopian

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. Virginia2016_2016 is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nuwave oven customer care at Nuwave Oven was replacment policy and replacement or repair policy , but reviewer liked ease of cooking. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Virginia2016_2016

Hi Arturo, just called the telephone number that was sent to me in an e-mail about my complaint about the NuWave stove top.Arturo was unavailable, so I left a message with my ph.#.407-252-5114.

I cannot wait by the phone as you can't , so please tell me the best time to call you back.Thank you, Virginia

to Virginia2016_2016 Hollywood, Florida, United States #1186185

Pissed consumer helped!I was immediately contacted by Arturo at NuWave & he very quickly resolved my problem!

All is well!

Thanks Arturo & NuWave !Virginia

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1184572

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1184568