I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair.Forget "customer service" CLUELESS!
The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it is their product, so I think they should have some answers. I would like to know , if they cannot repair it, where I can take it. It is the only cooktop I have and of course, I'll never buy another one of their products again if they can't answer a simple question. I also own another of their products, The NuWave oven.
When that fails me,although I like it, I will replace it with another brand.
And advise my family to do the same, since they all own one.Virginia Akopian
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Ease of cooking
What I disliked
- Replacment policy
- Replacement or repair policy
You May Also Like
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Bought a new nuwave 2 1/2 yrs ago got the more expensive dome so it wouldn't crack ( claims it will last 5 yrs) it crack badly while cooking a..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide..."
- "After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay. (Man was we wrong) After..."