2.2K views

I was very specific when I was going to place my order. I wanted the complete total of the full order. I waited while she figured the cost and she gave me the TOTAL figure of $169.89. I asked if this was for everything they advertised and she told me "YES". She said it was $29.95 S&H for the first SET and an additional $39.95 for the second FREE set making my full order total $169.89. It was not until she gave me this information would I place my order. About 4 days later I receive a box with both cooktops in it and NO Free cookware that was supposed to come with it. They refuse to answer the phones and will only respond by email. They told me that since I did not pay for the S&H for the Free cookware at the time I placed my order (a price of $69.90 PER set) that I could not get it now. The operator taking my call did not at anytime mention or suggest that there would be additional shipping or that it would be shipped any other way than by the set. This is a complete rip off and yes, I am very pissed....They advertise the cooktop as being $99.99 but they never tell you they are shipping each part in a separate box and that the Cookware will come separate and will cost and additional $69.90 per FREE set making the total cost of the cooktop and FREE cookware costing a total of $309.69. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND FEEL THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE AND SELL THEY WAY THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE NOTIFIED THE BETTER bUSINESS IN ILLINOIS BUT DO NOT HAVE A FINAL ANSWER FROM THEM YET. I do not feel anything will be done an this company will conitnue to rip customers off as long as they can.

there is nothing FREE about that and now I can't even get them to send the information so I can sent the stiuff back. But from what I read on the other compliant they don't even refund the cost of the one item you paid for much less the shipping on it.......DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS...

Review about: Nuwave Oven Cooktop.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I have had the same problem.They charged each free items 29.95 for shipping Whit out telling you when you order, My order total and shipping was $ 254.55.

Over charges for shipping too.

you end up paying more than double the price what the cookware is selling at.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM..........

Minot, North Dakota, United States #1249991

I did the same thing.But it was my own fault.

The second set I ordered I paid the extra and I'm pleased with my stove tops and pan set.Now looking at the oven deals!

#1020265

I have had the same problem. You do not get charged as advertised. By the time the shipping and service charges are added you end up paying double what the cookware is selling at.

Thank you for the information. Free gifts I got with the Nuwave=oven did not work at all.

Wow!I am so glad that I took the time to read a number of reviews.

I really wanted this set 0f cook tops with the pans and also the oven but with so many bad reviews.

So glad I did not order or get involved with this company.Shame because the products seem good except for the cover of the oven and the melting problem.

Tucker, Georgia, United States #700450

Was afraid that this is how they operated.

I am very sorry for your experience and grateful that you shared it with all of us.

Austin, Texas, United States #698701

Thank you for the warning.I too was planning to buy the unit soon.

Sorry for your trouble.Thanks again.

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #604138

I wanted the Nuwave Cooktop, second free Nuwave Cooktop, and the free offer of cookware.I asked many questions on the phone and was told initially the offer was not available, even though I had just seen it on TV.

I called back and was told cost of the one set was three payment of $33.00 and shipping was $29.99. I was told that I had to pay an additional $59.99 to have the second set of cookware shipped. I receive a box with both cooktops in it and NO Free cookware that was supposed to come with it. They refuse to answer the phones and will only respond by email.

I HAVE NOTIFIED THE BETTER bUSINESS IN ILLINOIS BUT DO NOT HAVE A FINAL ANSWER FROM THEM YET'.I do not...

Tampa, Florida, United States #572053

Thanks So much for the warning.I was just about to order and decided I'd look up the review.

I am sorry for your trouble but it helped me realize to stay clear of this Supposed DEAL.Thanks Again

I'm sorry to all of you that did not receive what was advertised to you, for the price stated.Thank you for posting and warning the rest of us!

I was planning to buy, but will save my money.

I hope this will help put them out of business-- if enough bad reports will get out about them.

Again, sorry for your hassles and money lost!