did not cook dried & toughens food.they sent me a new cooking head ....same ***.

ready to trash.false advertising.i can no even cook piece of steak without it being dried out like leather.you can not cook vegies and meat at the same time because i watched the heating element get red for too short a period and switches off for too long a period therefore the food dries out and gets tough. nevermind the taste. now the thing is sitting in the way and i wo nt even give it away.whattrash didi buy? ITRIED TO CCAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GET CUT OFF AFTER ALONG WAIT.NOW IF I RED SO MANY COMPLAINTS THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG.........

MADE IN CHINA!

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Hearthware Jeremy
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #587908

Hello, my name is Jeremy.I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven.

I’m terribly sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with your Oven. Even our chefs can attest that the biggest challenge with cooking with the NuWave Oven is the initial learning curve.

They can attest that once you get the hang of it, you’ll be cooking delicious NuWave foods with ease!

If you still have any questions or concerns, whether they be for culinary or customer service, I’ll be happy to help you or direct you to someone who can.Feel free to send me an email at facebook@hearthware.com.

to Hearthware Jeremy Lakewood, Washington, United States #588586

We have had our Nuwave oven for over a year.I would give it five stars!!

The frozen turkey comes out fabulous. Cooked one last night and my husband still is amazed how such a little appliance can turn out amazing roasts, steaks, chicken, turkey and pork!

I am thrilled with this product and thinking about purchasing there new cook top.