Poolesville, Maryland

My Nuwave oven dome just was not capable of withstanding the heat and eventually cracked.I need a replacement dome, but don't think I should have to pay S49.95 for it.

The company should work out a solution for all these many cracked covers. The affected customers should be given a replacement cover or at lease at a reduced price. Furthermore, can these replacement domes be sold in the store where the complete set is sold? That would give us a break on the shipping and handling.

I think it is deplorable to have a defective cover after less than a year's worth of cooking. The company needs to do something and do something soon, other that bringing out a new power doom.

Who is to say that this will not result in a similar outcome?We need a solution for all these cracked domes and complaints.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Morrow, Georgia, United States #845012

Mine cracked to.Don't understand why did it crack?

Where can find a cheap replacement.Even e bay is to high.

Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia #820870

Terrible product 1st dome cracked within 3 months 2nd in 2months dont buy

Decatur, Texas, United States #746377

I love my nuwave oven but the dome cracked without being dropped or anything. Yes a material does need to be used that wont crack with normal use.

The dome on my NuWave oven cracked within 3 months of its purchase.Neither the vendor from whom I purchased the unit not NuWave make any attempts to replace the defective dome.

Judging from the number of complaints available throughout the Internet, it is obvious that this defect is very prominent.The unit performs well, but the materials are less than substandard.