My order was for 2 nu-wave ovens, party mixer (mixer, shredder), silicon baking set. I received 1 oven + 3 party mixers. I didn't open 2nd box (thinking if I return it, I don't have to re-package. The customer service people believe I have 2 ovens that I need to return before I can get credit. So how does one return 2 ovens, if one was shipped only 1? Gotcha!

I never tried the blender, but the small shredder was put in the garbage as soon as I tried it. It made horrible noise and do you think it could shred a green pepper? It was a royal noisy, useless mess.

The nu wave oven review - the food tasted like it was cooked on the radiator. Don't buy it. I feel like their make money on the shipping costs as well. I have yet to receive a refund, and I returned practically, everything I received

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of nuwave oven blender from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $380 and wants Nuwave Oven to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cooking times were not as specified, taste of items cooked in oven and blender is garbage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with the return of your order.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C