My order was for 2 nu-wave ovens, party mixer (mixer, shredder), silicon baking set. I received 1 oven + 3 party mixers. I didn't open 2nd box (thinking if I return it, I don't have to re-package. The customer service people believe I have 2 ovens that I need to return before I can get credit. So how does one return 2 ovens, if one was shipped only 1? Gotcha!

I never tried the blender, but the small shredder was put in the garbage as soon as I tried it. It made horrible noise and do you think it could shred a green pepper? It was a royal noisy, useless mess.

The nu wave oven review - the food tasted like it was cooked on the radiator. Don't buy it. I feel like their make money on the shipping costs as well. I have yet to receive a refund, and I returned practically, everything I received

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Blender.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Cooking times were not as specified, Taste of items cooked in oven, Blender is garbage.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with the return of your order.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C