I PURCHASED ONE OF THERE SPECIALS OVER A MONTH AGO NEVER RECEIVED A COMPLETED ORDER THE PAPER WORK SAID WE ARE SORRY BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS WELL THAT NEVER HAPPENED, THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND I AM STILL WAITING I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND LEFT MESSAGES WHICH THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE NOT SURE WHAT MY NEXT STEP IS PLEASE ADVISE. THEY STILL OWE ME TO STOCK POTS AND BURNER AND TWO 10 INCH FRY PANS I HAVE LEFT MESSAGES STATING I WILL CONTACT THE BBB BUT STILL NOTING PLEASE IF I CAN GET SOME INPUT ON TO WHAT TO DO NEXT I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Cooktop.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Hearthware Jeremy

Hello, my name is Jeremy Pohn and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC.I apologize for the delay in the receipt of your complete order.

The sudden, unexpected success of the PIC has overwhelmed our supply forcing us to place the PIC, along with many of its accessories, on backorder. We have ramped up production and have begun to fulfill backorders. Every customer that placed an order will receive all backordered items in the coming weeks.

If you would like an update on the status of your order, feel free to email your order information to facebook@hearthware.com.

We’ll inquire with out customer service managers about the status of your order; once we receive an update on your order, we will let you know.Thank you for your patience.