5.0

I cannot believe someone else said the Nuwave takes too long to cook things and that the food is 'like rubber'.I am assuming that disgruntled poster here has not read the nuwave manual or just simply cannot cook!

Full disclosure: I write cookbooks for a nice 'sideline business' but have not yet put any recipes in my cookbooks where I specify use the nuwave or a 'convection oven'. However, I will soon be done with my latest cookbook (cook your way free of Diabetes Two, working title) and then I think I will write one for the Nuwave cooker, specifically (but maybe I'll make it half Nuwave recipes and half electric Pressure Cooker recipes, I haven't decided yet.) The Nuwave is easy to use but there is a 'slight' learning curve to it. You have to know when to use the rack set 'high' or set 'low', for one thing. Also, when to change power setting from the default '10' (highest setting) to lower settings.

There is a cookbook that comes with the Nuwave... USE IT (in the beginning). Frankly, the Nuwave makes the BEST bacon (the grease falls to the bottom) AND the BEST chicken wings, AND the BEST buttermilk biscuits too. I LOVE MINE, and so do my neighbors, because, like all professional cookbook authors, I tend to cook too much food, esp.

in my three Nuwave cookers.:)

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with cooking many foods with it have had a nuwave for years. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of nuwave oven. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1057793
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Nuwave values your opinion and thank you for sharing.

If you every need assistance please feel free to contact us. Thank you again.

Sincerely,