2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were shipped together).

I did not receive the free upgrade that was advertised so I emailed them. The first response was from an unfortunate gentleman that found the picture of the advertisement in my email a challenge to understand. He responded with "Which upgrades?" I didn't respond with "The ones in the giant picture"... but I wanted to.

I suspect he was just trying to get rid of the email so he could move onto the next one. The next reponse was that I didn't check a box somewhere saying that I wanted the upgrade and that I would have had to pay even more shipping if I had. He said they are unable to honor that now. Forget that the picture in my order says "This is what you are ordering"...

I lost my mind and responding rudely even though I should've have. I am attaching his email here so you can know what to expect. I never found that box even though I went back to the site because I would have had to input more CC information to get to the final screen. Please be careful.

I never would have paid so much money just to have an extra oven laying around.

I'm still considering cutting my card off so they don't receive the next two payments. The high road is expensive these days..

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Buy One Get One Free Plus Free Bonus Gifts Deal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: How easy it is to use.

I didn't like: Misleading advertising, Misleading ad, Customer service.

Comments

I had one and liked it so much I bought one for daughter which was suppose to come with cookwear but it didn't. I called but they said I didn't order with cookware but I DID so I didn't get cookware, and they could have cared less about making it right, was very dissapionted.

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1308774

Arturo has already responded to my emails. Here is his latest...

He's useless. Thanks anyway!

Good morning,

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please feel free to get in contact with us with any further questions.

Thank you so much for contacting us and have a wonderful day.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

Arturo H Customer Service Representative

JessicaC
Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1308532
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having. We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative