I ordered the buy one get one free by phone after seeing the commercial and was told by representative I would receive two induction bases and pots and free gifts.So I paid in full...

two separate shipping charges as well. Received the bases and there were no pots. I immediately called them and was told the pots could be mailed to me for an additional 29.95 shipping cost. Now what can I do without the pots?

I threatened to send back what I received and was told if I do I only get back 99.00... losing 60.00 to the shipping fee. And that I had to mail them back at my expense. Then they told me they have to listen to the recorded conversation to see if I was offered the pots as well.

And they said I wasn't but I was and even my husband heard the whole conversation because I had the phone on speaker. Outcome was that I had to pay 29.95 more to have the pots that I need. Then she asked me if I needed utensils but it would be another 29.95 to ship them too. This was like an ala carte experience.

Nothing was really free at all. They get you coming and going. They are without a doubt scamming everyone and getting away with it.

I hope to save anyone the aggravation I had with this company.Do yourself a big favor and don't order from them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven and nuwave oven buy one get one free plus free bonus gifts deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Melrude, Minnesota, United States #1229661

Thank you SO much for your review!

I just saw the commercial with getting, 2 cooking pots, 2 different blending machines, a pizza cooker AND all utensils. All for only 3 easy payments of $39.99 +S&H.

Thanks for saving me the nightmare!

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1226932
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative