Nuwave oven caught outlet on fire-ripped us off
Bought a nuwave directly from infomercial,recieved product,tried it out,it petrofied the food on the outside,the cord melted into the wall outlet, & sparked a fire within the outlet before we could pull out the melted plug!
Called promtly for a return #,sent it back for a refund.1 month later-they refunded us what we paid LESS original shipping of 40.00 & the 23.00 we spent to ship back the melted mess!They insist we are out the entire amount of shipping both ways-its their policy.63.00 for a product we do not have & a repair cost to our wall. Never buy this product! Our fire dept stated its faulty in wiring/workmanship,how it passed specs for safety is a mystery.If it LOOKS too good to be true-it is!Buy from reputable stores only on TV products.
Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.
Monetary Loss: $232.