I ordered Nuwave oven on 10/17; received no confirmation email at all so I tried to check the status by calling their customer service nunber but there is no human to speak to.

Their machine gives the order date but not the shipping date, and

their 'tracker number' is not even recognized by UPS.

My credit card was charged on 10/19. Status is "shipped" without any details such as date etc. This is the sloppiest telephone order I ever encountered.

This really tells all, but your site insists on a minimum 100- word complaint, so here it is.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

#203802

Hi anonymous,I wouldn't buy anything by any other payment means off the net.

Haven't you hard, when you pay it off each month, you don't pay any interest at all? It is up to you how you handle your finances (which has nothing to do with the nuwave).

The product arrived, and on the same day their sales rep called offering me a "$40.- Off" if I bought one. He hung up when I said I just did, where is my $40.-?

#203359

Fact of the matter here is, due to the laws the US has in place now adays. They can completely get away with this scott free.

Stop buying bull off of the television, especially with a credit card. Credit cards are high interests and the company inwhich your credit card comes from is only interested in getting you into debt.

Thus they'll let other companies charge w.e they want.