NuWave Oven Doesn't Cook Properly

218 of 1017 Nuwave Oven reviews

I've followed both the cheat sheet and the cook book for various roasts and none of them turn out properly cooked.The outside will be burned and the inside very rare.

We like our meat medium. Can't get any roasts to be medium all the way through without being burnt outside. TV demonstration very deceptive. Cooking pot roasts on the stove the old-fashioned way is still the best.

I've tried baking other items when my oven stopped working such as biscuits, cookies, etc.

and have the same problem of uneven cooking.Have basically given up on using it which I thought would save the cost of heating up a big oven for a small quantity when there's just the two of us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

JessicaC

Nov 20, 2015 #1066964 Los Angeles, California, United States

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Dear slmarek,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We do regret to hear that you are having problems with your unit. We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be.
We do have additional sources available to assist you with using the unit such as our Nuwave Cooking Club and our Nuwave Facebook page.
If you feel that there may be something wrong with your unit you may also contact customer service so that we may trouble shoot that your unit is working properly.
I am happy to assist you with your concerns if you would like. I may be reached with the direct contact information listed below. Thank you.
Jessica C. 224-206-3078 Jessica.C@Nuwavenow.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.