4.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have the same problem - cracked dome, the second one.NuWave promptly replaced my dome.

The problem is the replacement also cracked within six months. I sent an email to Hearthware about replacing the current dome with the newer, improved dome. It the

problem(s) persist(s), perhaps the FTC can look into a recall of the domes and require refunds or replacement - at no cost to the consumer - with a less breakable, more sturdy dome. I must say, however, that my dealings with Hearthware/NuWave have been above board and very positive.

You can repair dome cracks with GOOP which you can find at most hardware stores such as ACE, Lowe's, or Home Depot.

I am looking into the correlation of cracking domes and washing and drying them in a dishwasher.The dishwasher may be the culprit in the dome problems.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Nuwave Oven. The most disappointing about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was dome keeps cracking, design flaws and faulty oven dome , but reviewer liked as good as they advertise it to be in cooking. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

I will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and I would like to request that you please call me at 224-206-3078 Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm to receive our best offer or warranty on the product. Thank you.

Sincerely, Jessica.C Customer Service Team Lead Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com 224-206-3078

It is not the dish washer. I don't have one but my dome broke all the way thru. I repaired it but it is breaking in another place.

After my first dome cracked I never put the second one in the dishwasher.The second one cracked and fell to pieces in a few months.

Now I can't even get them to send me another one.I've tried twice to purchase one through their website.

No, I do not have a dishwasher and mine cracked also