1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought model 20329 at Sears at $99 plus tax.Thank goodness I had points and only paid 40.00.After two years the dome started cracking then finally exploded, yes exploded it five sharpe pieces. Not worth paying 70.00 for a power dome.I came to conclusion that the unit is to heavy for the dome and when hot you are supposed to use the dome holder. The holder only causes heavy strain on dome especially when hot. Not a good system.For cooking it is horrible for frozen foods. As most will come out well done on ioutside and raw and cold on inside. So adjusted heat to 40 to 50 percent. But takes four times longer to cook.

Pros:Does cook bacon in 8 mins. But a Microwave in 1/2 the time.

Cons:The grill part finsh had deteriate and is extremely hard to clean.Dome unsafe Replacement parts are very expensive.Size is Bulky round so wasted space then a square unit.Does not fair well on frozen foods must thaw first. Must add accessories for pizzas and baking etc.

Bottom line I urge all who is looking into buying this plastic oven, look into a nice stainless steel confection oven as another option.

Thank you for reading.

Two out of five stairs here on the NuWave Oven

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Lubbock, Texas, United States #1181457

You guys got off easy.I called the number on TV for the buy one get one free with the free pizza kit, twister and for $139.

That night I paid $201.23. Today I was charged an additional $66 on my card. When I called to complain they told me that I would get an additional charge of $66 next month. I chatted with a rep and was offered a $25 discount if I keep it.

Get this, to return it for a refund(???) I have to pay the shipping and processing for the return!!

Lady told me of the $201 originally charged, $134 was for shipping and handling.

What a rip off!

Run away, do not walk.

I've left a message on Aurturo's voice mail.You want to be this does not end well?

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1181414
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative

to JessicaC Gainesville, Florida, United States #1185082

Jessica C find yourself a new job. I'll be totally embarrassed to be working for a company like this.

New Mexico, United States #1180704

I was just about to call and buy the NuWave Oven but if I spend more than $50, I need to check the reviews.So I started reading the good and the bad reviews and there is a common complaint which is a poor dome quality.

The dome cracks, melts, and the solution is an upgrade that is an additional cost.

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews.It helps consumers like me and avoid aggravations such as dealing with customer service and feeling scammed.

to LLMO New Mexico, United States #1180705

Oh, the upgrade also has reviews that it does the same, it cracks and melts and some extreme exploded.