East Hill-Meridian, Washington
4.0

I brought two NuWave ovens at different times and both of their domes cracked. I love using the oven but now I just have a broken piece of equipment which is unuseable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I also have 2 that are cracked ..

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a reasonable price.

We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Brenda J via phone at 224-206-3076, you may also email her at Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com. She is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative