Franklin, Tennessee

It burnt top of the dome and melted .i had to unplug it because it stayed hot ..and now they wont do anything about it!!! J59909@yahoo.com..615 -585-1091..u should Stand behind ur producted..not try to make me pay fir a new one u can see it was a manfacture problem...bad defecked!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,

Jessica C Customer Service Representative

The crack nuwave oven, dome always crack Nuwave Oven "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Dome melted Nuwave Oven "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more