It burnt top of the dome and melted .i had to unplug it because it stayed hot ..and now they wont do anything about it!!! J59909@yahoo.com..615 -585-1091..u should Stand behind ur producted..not try to make me pay fir a new one u can see it was a manfacture problem...bad defecked!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,