Haughton, Louisiana
1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Love it but after 5 years, the dome cracked.Then the side cracked and now it wont heat at all.

This does not last at all!

If you can only guarantee a product for 5 years then you need to drop the price or make a better product that will last.I may or may not buy another one, but if this happens again then you should refund my money back and i will gladly send this piece of *** back.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cooking ease, Fast cooking, Food is prepared quickly.

I didn't like: That the dome cracked, Por quality of the plastic dome and extender, Its hard to clean the rack that we cook on, Wires burn up in power head, Longevity of product.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1182826
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.Nuwave appreciates your honest feedback.

Nuwave understands that sometimes things may go wrong with orders and so forth and would like to assist you with any issues that you are having.

If you require assistance with a return, refund or replacement of some sort please feel free to contact Arturo H, via phone at 224-206-3045 or email Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

NuWave values you as a customer and strive to achieve your satisfaction.

Thank you.