Haughton, Louisiana
1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Love it but after 5 years, the dome cracked.Then the side cracked and now it wont heat at all.

This does not last at all!

If you can only guarantee a product for 5 years then you need to drop the price or make a better product that will last.I may or may not buy another one, but if this happens again then you should refund my money back and i will gladly send this piece of *** back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that the dome cracked, por quality of the plastic dome and extender, its hard to clean the rack that we cook on and wires burn up in power head. Author liked the most cooking ease and fast cooking. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1182826
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.Nuwave appreciates your honest feedback.

Nuwave understands that sometimes things may go wrong with orders and so forth and would like to assist you with any issues that you are having.

If you require assistance with a return, refund or replacement of some sort please feel free to contact Arturo H, via phone at 224-206-3045 or email Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

NuWave values you as a customer and strive to achieve your satisfaction.

Thank you.