1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Cheap material for the dome!Do not buy this oven!

False advertisement! Total waste of money! Customer service was crappy too.

I should have read reviews first before I bought this oven.The done literally melted after first use!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nuwave oven oven. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1218477
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative