I too have purchased, and loved, my first nu wave oven pro which lasted 3 years before the dome cracked completely up.Went online to purchase the dome (use to be $15-20 dollars) was now replaced with the new $55 dome.

Well, I purchased my nu wave from Kohls dept. store. Thank the Lord they stand behind the products they sell and I was able to receive an exchange. Most seen on tv mdse.

can be purchased in a dept.

store and now this is the only way I purchase tv mdse.Thanks for the heads up, I will never ever orchard the new nu wave oven pro.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your comments. If there is anything that NuWave directly may assist you with please let us know. Thank You.

Jessica C.

NuWave Customer Service Team Lead.

Jessica.c@nuwavenow.com