3.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The hard plastic cover (the dome) they said it is strong and will not crack my two id bought has shattered now all.After a few months i saw the first crack this shouldnt happen.

Still enjoyed my nuwaveasbit did its job well just as they aaid it would wish the cover wasnt so fragile.Now all i have is parts.

Diane Williams, Bryan Tx 9794023482

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1016078
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear DIANE WILLIAMS,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your dome.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

I have attempted to contact you and will await your reply.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com. Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C

to JessicaC #1118092

Thank you Jessica my new number is 979-846-9800 ext 3 or email diane.williams-fronduto@oldhamhoodwin.com or dwfronduto45@gmail.com. a lady contacted me and said It would cost me 11.00 to for a new dome to be sent to me??? Please verify.

My NuWave oven dome cracked also and I think it is because when you lift the oven off and put it on its cradle, the pressure on the dome is trying to change the shape from round to oval while it is very hot. So I now place it standing flat on a metal rack that I use to cool cookies and the dome retains its shape. I repaired the crack in my dome by using Gorilla Glue so I can continue to use the oven which I love especially in the summer so I don't heat up the kitchen.