I ordered the nuwave oven from an infomercial the price they quoted me over the phone was not the price charged on top of which I was charged $114.99 for shipping which was never told to me at the time of Oder. When I call to complain they told me that the shipping is none refundable and to return the items I would have to do so at my own cost had this been told to me @ the time of the order I wouldn't place the order. Nuwave deceptive advertising is very misleading and unfair to its customers

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #966014
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with the billing on your order.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C

Lubbock, Texas, United States #964925

contact your credit card company

and document all email and phonecalls