2.8
Style and Design

While this not officially a complaint other than that I'm having trouble with finding your contact information on this site, I am seriously considering a purchase of your Nuwave cooking element and your complete set of pots and pans, but upon researching the reviews, I find myself very concerned on many of topics; such as the longevity (only two years...really?), purchasing a separate but better made dome (I would like to see source of your information that it's made from jetliner glass and NASA technology), control glitches, etc.Do I need to worry about it being a fire hazard after multiple complaints such as these?

The idea of precise temperature control, heat conduction through pan only, energy conservation, and overall supposed safety all sounds very legitimate, but the cons doesn't sound very promising.What is your company's goals to improve on some of these complaints, especially the overall longevity of said product if the consumer intends to make it his/her primary cooking tool and takes proper care of your product/s?

This person wrote the review nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwave Oven to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwave Oven for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1045402
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear robertdpuls,

Thank you for your comment.It do appear that upon researching the reviews your are mixing and interchanging two separate products together.

Please give me a call directly and I may offer clarity and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.