3.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I had purchased this over back on Feb 27th 2015, yesterday when I tried cooking my chicken dinner the machine would not turn on at all.I noticed that the sides of the dome has melted slightly the day after it stopped working.

I have only owned this for 4 months and now I can't even use it. I really do love this oven!!!. I had no problem with the dome cracking, only when I would cook my meals the steam would make its way into the clock making it wet.

I would really like a replacement and not having to worry about this happening again.I paid a hefty bill for this oven and not I can't even use it after 4 months of ownership.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nuwave oven oven and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Nuwave Oven needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1011491
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your unit.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Every Nuwave oven comes back by a one year manufactures warranty.You may claim your warranty by calling customer service at 877-689-2838 Mon-Fri 7am to 8pm central standard time.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

You may also contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C