Seaside, Oregon

Wanted to order but they kept adding items and ended up over $200!It was plus shipping.

We said to cancel that was too much....she said she could not cancel!! I had to cancel my card and now have to go to my credit union and get a new card!!! Very dishonest....***-job company.

She laughed and said she already had the money out of my account!!The time consuming battle begins!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
#1119715
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your order.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Brenda J directly at 224-206-3076 or Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

She will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative