NuWave Oven site does not have a CONFIRM button on the confirmation page nor does it give you a confirmation number.In small red letters at bottom of page it says Congratulations your order is being processed.

I have never seen a site that works this way. Called number immediately to cancel and was told it was an ordering number.

Was given customer service number and the man said, "I hope someone will answer for you." They did not.I called my credit card company and had to put a hold on my card until the order tries to process.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #744720

After reading all the negative comments about this Nu wave oven I am thinking against ordering one, I want to get someone one for Christmas but also scared its a scam I am not going to pay over $200 for something I don't think will work, I don't believe everything I see on tv :(

I just ordered my first NuWave oven on the official NuWave oven site and "Yes" there is a confirmation page before you place your order. Are you sure you were on the "official" NuWave oven site?