1.4

When i odered the oven i was told one price of $175.00 give or take a few. They took $193.71out and said i sent my merchandise back. I never sew it and they didnot tell me it wasnt coming to my door. They gave me a refund of $69.0. Im a 69 year old person on a fixed income that cant afford to line some ones pocket with that kind of money. They said shipping and handling cost $124.70. Is this for real? They are cheaters and liers .. .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nuwave oven. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you have experienced with your order.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.If you may please contact Brenda J directly at 224-206-3076 or Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

We will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative