3.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am from the UK and bought a nuwave oven from a shopping channel. I loved it.

I have a very picky eater who is severly disabled and to just be able to put something in the nuwave and have it cook quickly when he was having a meltdown because he wanted food was a godsend. I recommended it to all my friends and family. As the months went on I started to notice small cracks appearing. I was always very careful how I washed it.

Eventually it completely split and was unusable. Being that it is not usually sold over here I could not just get a replacement. I was devastated. Back were the meltdowns when I could not feed him fast enough, gone were my delicious juicy steaks and chicken.

I then managed to track down someone who had also bought one and did not use hers and was willing to sell. I was elated. Not so much now. This dome is doing the exact same thing and my food is not even cooking properly now.

When I take chicken out after it is meant to be cooked, it is still partially raw.

Bad show NuWave. What am i supposed to do now??

I cannot afford another.

GUTTED FROM THE UK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nuwave oven. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Comments

Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1004589

Dear Anonymous,

As I am unable to contact you via phone, may you please email me at Jessica.c@nuwavenow.com. I may have found a solution to the issue however I would need you to contact me please. Thank You.

Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1000021

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

While Nuwave has redefined its dome and would like to assist you with a replacement, there is not much we can do in regards to the amount of shipping that is required to ship to the UK.

If you may please give me a call directly at 224-206-3078, I will see if there is anything that I am able to do to assist you. Thank you.

Sincerely, Jessica. C Customer Service Team Lead Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com 224-206-3078

to JessicaC #1002603

Disappointed as I tried to call several times. Left my number.

No response.

Spoke to someone else and was told I would still have to purchase the new dome, albeit at a reduced cost of $24.95. However the postage would be $90

WTF, shame on you NuWave, shame

to Anonymous Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1004054

Dear Anonymous,

I do apologize that I was not available to assist you. I did receive your first call however our phones do not allow us to call to the UK therefor I was unable to call you back.

While I am able to assist you with the cost of the dome unfortunately there is nothing I am able to do in regards to the shipping rate to the UK.

I do apologize that I was unable to assist you.

Sincerely,

Jessica C.

Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com

224-206-3078

to JessicaC #1004302

I am afraid I have to disagree. Under the circumstances with the fact that this is the second dome that has broken, the very least that that a huge company like yourselves can do is send me the dome free of charge and accept responsibility for the cost of postage.

As had your product not been faulty in the first place I would not have to replace it at all. Flavorwave have written to me offering me a new oven at a discounted price and free shipping.

However despite your disappointing treatment of a loyal customer, I would still rather have a new dome for the oven I have. However I will not be turning down the kindness of flavorwave.

to JessicaC #1082429

I am disgusted as I posted my previous comment about the shipping and noone even bothered to comment back.

I am afraid I have to disagree.

Under the circumstances with the fact that this is the second dome that has broken, the very least that that a huge company like yourselves can do is send me the dome free of charge and accept responsibility for the cost of postage. As had your product not been faulty in the first place I would not have to replace it at all.

Flavorwave have written to me offering me a new oven at a discounted price and free shipping. However despite your disappointing treatment of a loyal customer, I would still rather have a new dome for the oven I have.