junk plastic keeps cracking no service they sell it get there money and forget about you so lasts adout a year and starts with a small crack and gets bigger and bigger then throw it away and buy another product works good but made to last about a year dont even try to call them unless you have time to waste barry a really pissed off customer

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Simi Valley, California, United States #1316883

I have had my Nuwave oven for at least 10 years without a problem.

Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States #1313528

I am on my third Nuwave Oven, I end up throwing them out due to the dome and how it is impossible to clean any splatter that gets on the inside of it. I have tried everything to clean this dome, soaking it for hours in dawn dish soap, everything.

I find it extremely annoying that it can't be simply cleaned. This will be the last time I replace the unit, all done with Nuwave.

JessicaC
Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1308533
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative