2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a NuWave off of Amazon. The motor stopped working after Dix months and the NuWave company did not honor their warranty. I will never do business with them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of a product or service. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Comments

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1202132

This was only solved because we reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They sent a replacement but would not warranty the replacement. Will never do business with this company again.

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1189543
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,

Jessica C Customer Service Representative

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1189029

I just want to thank all of you for your honesty about these products.I have been considering them for some time and now that I have read these reviews, I definitely will no longer consider buying them.

I cannot afford to spend money on something that doesn't work correctly or breaks down within a few months and then have to pay to have it repaired or whatever.Again, thank you for your honesty.