2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a NuWave off of Amazon. The motor stopped working after Dix months and the NuWave company did not honor their warranty. I will never do business with them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of a product or service. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1202132

This was only solved because we reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They sent a replacement but would not warranty the replacement. Will never do business with this company again.

JessicaC
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1189543
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,

Jessica C Customer Service Representative

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1189029

I just want to thank all of you for your honesty about these products.I have been considering them for some time and now that I have read these reviews, I definitely will no longer consider buying them.

I cannot afford to spend money on something that doesn't work correctly or breaks down within a few months and then have to pay to have it repaired or whatever.Again, thank you for your honesty.