Strathmore, Alberta
4.0
Style and Design

I just ordered a oven on line and wanted to cancel it and they said that I couldn't . I wish they would have told me before the finished the order that the shipping was going to cost me that much because we could have got the same oven in Canada with no shipping cost. Wal-Mart sells the same oven for 117.00 hear what can I do now I'm paying 240.00 for getting it shipped reply to aschnerch@yahoo.com thankyou we have a old oven that we purchased about 10 years ago and use it a lot but we though we might like to get a new one as the old one is getting kind of well used

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $240. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. The most disappointing about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was its hard to clean the rack that we cook on and not much to not like about it it cooks great Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1041240
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear alfred2931,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Nuwave. I have located your order with your email address provided and have placed the order on hold so that it do not ship out.

I have also emailed you in regards to this matter.

I wait your reply. Thank You.

Jessica C