3.3K views

We need gov't to step in and ban all TV promotions that will not clearly list the prices up front in plain english.NEVER BUY when the costs dribble in, ESPECIALLY ONLY after you enter BILLING/SHIPPING INFO.

If there is no selection up front to make a single payment for ALL the items you plan to buy, you know it is a rip-off. P&H (S&H) should always show a $. Returns credits/ complaints to credit card companies EXCLUDE the P&H costs- so if you lay out $40 for the first item, and everything else is FREE (pay only P&H) but you pay P&H of $30 (times 3 = $100) for a total of $130. IF you cry fraud or return for misrepresentation or faulty product, your claim is only the $40.

They keep the $100. I CALL THIS FRAUD (SCAM). TV channels make too much money to act responsibly.

DO NOT BUY.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Hearthware Jeremy
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #577983

Hello, my name is Jeremy.I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven.

I’m terribly sorry to hear that you feel you were misled. I would like to clarify some misunderstandings that will hopefully ease some of your concerns. We do, in fact, offer the option to our customers to pay for their entire purchase at once. This option is given both when ordering through our website and over the phone.

I would also like to clarify that all S&P charges are credited only once. So, for example, if a product is paid in 3 installments, but has an S&P of $29.95, that S&P is only credited once, not 3 times.

These S&P costs are an unfortunate reality when ordering direct.

If you have any more questions, feel free to send me an email at facebook@hearthware.com and I will do my best to address your concerns.

to Hearthware Jeremy #824009

I just ordered one of your producs (x 2), Jeremy, and your company run a new scam on me.

Upgrading the oven to the pro version costs $8 times 3 installment, EVEN IF THERE ARE NO INSTALLMENTS.

If one pays IN FULL, the number three remains, with no excuse, despite it was called "installments".

The salesperson at the phone is instructed to make emphasis on "TIMES THREE", when I asked "Why $8 per installment becomes 24 if I pay in a single payment".

She kept repeating the math, as if I didn't know how much 8 times 3 is.

I asked her "where the number 3 comes from" because in the website says the 3 are "installments", and THERE WERE NO INSTALLMENTS HERE, so it should either be $0 or at most $8, and she said "I don't know about the website, I don't work for the website, I work for the company".

So obviously neither the website or the salesperson designed the scam, but the scammer above them.

If you don't see that as a scam, please refund my $32 ($16 extra charged, times 2 ovens) because I paid in 0 (cero) installments, not 3.Thanks.

Politics4Ever

NuWave is a very deceptive company and doesn't send what is promised.If you try to return the product, they keep the $70 S&P plus you will need to pay return postage.

Costs you $100 to end up with nothing.

Just check GOOGLE, and type in Nuwave and Fraud or Scam and see all the negative posts.You have been warned.

to Politics4Ever Plano, Texas, United States #578745

noone anywhere returns shipping and handling so live with it, if you didnt want it, why did you order it?? And just thnk, not everyone likes everything, if you dont like it, dont buy it, many many more people like this product, just think you could have a fantastic oven for your money, but now you say you have nothing for your money, it says right upfront on your invoice, BEFORE you pay for it, your total price, you saw all the perks that came with it, and thought, i will get all of this stuff free, well it doesnt work that way, you pay for what you get, and just because you change your mind, why should they have to take your ***, get a life

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #577127

I also bought this oven, it was a big dissapointment, does not cook fast like they said.I tried a hamburger when i got it, 30 minutes later it was barely browned.

I sent it back.Be glad you canceled it

to sandy Plano, Texas, United States #578744

did you plug it in??no way a hamburger would not be cooked in 30 minutes

read the directions and plug it in, cook for 4 or 5 minutes on each side.

It does not brown like a charcoal grill, either.

Just read the directions and use the unit like it is supposed to be used.I have had one of these ovens for over 2 years now, and cook a lot with it, everything can be cooked if you follow directions

to sheila Boonville, Missouri, United States #900296

Thank all of you people who warned me I was about to get sucked into this scam

Shella you sound like a mean person go away