I was suppose to get two of the new unbreakable domes.I got none.

I ordered the buy one get one free with the two free juice machines also. No juice machines arrived with the order. I saved the video that I ordered from so I know what I was suppose to receive. Your web site is out of date.

Your hours of operation have changed to 0800 to 1630. How very inconvenient.

Most people are still at work during those hours.Add to that even the paper work that arrived with my order has the incorrect hours of operation and doesn't include the correct customer service phone number.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Oven.

I didn't like: That all that i ordered and paid for did not arrive.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative