2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My wife actually use and enjoyed her number wave oven but the cheap plastic flimsy dome was broken and cracked , saw a add for new wave for 3 payments of 39.95 and get one free , called in and wish I had not , the whole thing is bait and switch , they try to upsell all kinds of other stuff ending up with the product that you wanted for the 3 payments of 39.95 was well over 250.00 ,they are smooth but it really disgusted me and was sorry I tried to order one , will just pick one up at a yard sale for a couple bucks

Review about: Nuwave Oven Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

JessicaC
NuWave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,Thank you for your honest feedback.Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having. We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST. He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.Thank you,Jessica CCustomer Service Representative

to JessicaC #1460918

When I went to order you know there is a catch , but they start trying to get you to buy cruises and all this other crap ! Beyond disgusted with how a customer is preyed upon !

JessicaC
to randall #1460997
NuWave Oven Verified Representative

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. However, Nuwave is not a direct affiliate with the third party offers.These offers are presented at the end of the call and our customers have the ability to select or decline these offers.