I purchased three of the NuWave ovens from Kohl's. I like how it cooks and operates.

However, I am having problem, the plastic dome is easily stuck to the oven and it does not come and I can't clean the dome. If I force it would break the plastic dome. I tried to call the customer service and It kept me hold on over 25 minutes with repeating boring add. Eventually, I hung up.

I can't request to replace either.

I suggested many of my friends to buy it but if I knew customer service is this bad, I would not have recommended. I want replacement of the plastic dome for Nuwave Pro.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello, I have a 20631W model countertop. Unfortunately, the dome is stuck to the oven.

How do I get it off?

If it cannot be taken off, how do I exchange it under the manufacturer's warranty? Thanks,

JessicaC
Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1320580
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1319907

Why would you recommend a product to others when you are having problems with your own?