Tampa, Florida

Hello Customer,

Related: NuWave Oven Scam

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

Review about: Company Response.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I bought 4 of these machines for xmas gifts and 2 lids cracked in 3 places ...the clear ones aren't availabe anymore and they wouldn't at least give me a break on 2 machines that I saw another viewer was only charged $15.00 each because he had no receipt.These machines r from China and the consumer always gets burnt by the stores ...that's why the people r buying from economy stores like Dollar General.

Big Lots etc......stores will be hurting big time and these stores will be the thing....this won't happen again........very upset .....Darleen

I only want the domes replaced not the hole machine.Be careful what u buy today.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1264738

That's nice you are a vp of quality maybe you may want to speak with Jay Moon the CEO of Nuwave he's the guy that put LG Electronics on the map years ago and owns the exclusive rights for all North American replacement parts for several major appliance manufacturers. We are talking like Maytag and Whirlpool

Drayton
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1264725

***! the name of the company is hearthware. Not heartware I certainly hope that the misspelled info wasn't posted by a Hearthware employee

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1202375

I have a cracked dome as well and the address they gave you to get a replacement has domes for $59 to $70. Nothing for $15

I believe it is to. As much as I loved using my new wave oven I am truly disappointed about this Dome. I will not be purchasing another one.

Jchking44
Clearwater, Florida, United States #1139670

I've called customer service and they try to get you to buy a whole new oven. I never got anyone who sold replacement parts.

My dome cracked too. Very disappointing part of the product. Can't find out how to order one in Australia.

#1120011

I went to the nuwave oven site and it said they were 25.00 and that they were out of stock....

I bought a Nuwave and the dome cracked before the first

year was up.I called Nuwave and they said that the transparent dome depending on how much is being used in the long run it cracks.

(I use my microwave a bunch of times a day, had it for five years and still going , so Nuwave is aware that their dome has a problem). I waited a couple months and finally bought the second dome, after placing the order and raising a stink at Nuwave, the Nuwave customer service said I be better off buying the upgrade dome which lasts longer. The second dome (the transparent one) the first issue, the dome lasted seven months, the dome looked like it got burned on the inside, then a small crack from the top and the another crack on the bottom that finally went around the dome and it became unusable. I had kept the original dome and decided to compare the damages.

Except for the burn the cracks are the same. I am pretty sure that Nuwave knows the manufactures issue and does it on purpose so the consumer keeps on buying the domes because honestly they do like the rapid cook system. I am wondering how true it is that the Amber dome lasts longer. If I had done my research three years ago and seen the complaints I would not have bought one.

The dome does not even last a year. I recommended the product to a bunch of my friends and some of them have bought one and they are in the same boat. I feel bad for recommending the product. If I see someone at any store that...

Not only the replacement dome is expensive, the shipping and handling is ridiculous.Maybe if enough people start doing their research into Nuwave, the company will shape up.

Richard
New York, New York, United States #1109241

We purchased a Nu Wave oven less than three years ago.My wife and I are both in our late 70's and are the only ones who use the oven.

We do not use it that much, but I noticed a large crack in the dome which makes it out of round, and doesn't fit tight around the bottom when cooking.

We have taken great care of the oven, and are extremely disappointed in the INFERIOR plastic dome which cracked.I don't feel as though I should have to pay for a new dome, and you should replace it at no cost.

We buy Tervis Tumblers (made in the USA) which are guaranteed for life and have several replaced at no cost, even no cost for shipping..I cannot or will not recommend your Nu Wave oven to anyone until you replace the dome at no cost......