39K views

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1342720

I have purchased six (6) nuwave ovens.....my most recent (red) one has a faulty timer.I think I need a new power plate.

if I press 7:00 it says 2:00 & cooks forever!!!never had this problem......please help me.....I need a new power head ASAP!!!

Kathleen E Swanson

115 Ironwood Lane

Redding CA 96003

jkswans@charter.net a proud nuwave oven supporter & promoter

to Anonymous Oak Lawn, Illinois, United States #1348352

Try just pressing 7 without the :00 behind it. I think the max cook time is 2 hours and pressing 7:00 sets it to the max time. hope that helps

ERRR09
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania, United States #1335308

I bought 5 domes before my 3rd machine died.....One thing I can tell you this

I bought the new machine with the "Yellow super dome".....

I have had it ,I'm guessing 2 years

and it hasn't cracked....You think that's a good thing.....No

The reason it doesn't crack is because they have lowered the temperature, It cooks nowhere as good as the old machines ......

I'd almost rather have the old ones where the dome cracked(I know that sounds ***) but where before I used it almost daily, its collecting dust and I use it every once in awhile .

Example

old machine 3 pound frozen pork roast 90 minutes cooked to perfection New machine 3 pound frozen pork roast 90 minutes..Take it out and ....Put it back in for another 30 minutes turn it over and cook for another 15-30 minutes and it still sucks .By the way this thread was started back in 2011 when they were 15.00 but that was for the mini version they had

Orlando, Florida, United States #1335227

if they no the product is defective then i think they should replace it for free not charge about 1/2 the price of a new one. but i guess that is what they want you to do is to keep buying the replace ment domes fore 65 dollars.

I bought 4 of these machines for xmas gifts and 2 lids cracked in 3 places ...the clear ones aren't availabe anymore and they wouldn't at least give me a break on 2 machines that I saw another viewer was only charged $15.00 each because he had no receipt.These machines r from China and the consumer always gets burnt by the stores ...that's why the people r buying from economy stores like Dollar General.

Big Lots etc......stores will be hurting big time and these stores will be the thing....this won't happen again........very upset .....Darleen

I only want the domes replaced not the hole machine.Be careful what u buy today.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1264738

That's nice you are a vp of quality maybe you may want to speak with Jay Moon the CEO of Nuwave he's the guy that put LG Electronics on the map years ago and owns the exclusive rights for all North American replacement parts for several major appliance manufacturers. We are talking like Maytag and Whirlpool

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1264725

***! the name of the company is hearthware. Not heartware I certainly hope that the misspelled info wasn't posted by a Hearthware employee

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1202375

I have a cracked dome as well and the address they gave you to get a replacement has domes for $59 to $70. Nothing for $15

I believe it is to. As much as I loved using my new wave oven I am truly disappointed about this Dome. I will not be purchasing another one.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1139670

I've called customer service and they try to get you to buy a whole new oven. I never got anyone who sold replacement parts.