14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart.Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty.
Offered me a discount to buy another one. Why would I want to buy another if they won't stand behind a defective one?. Here is a picture....the surface of the cook top appears to be glued to the base. They wouldn't even discuss the issue, just wanted me to buy another.
Sad as I really loved it!I also own all the cookware and two of the ovens.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Love it but after 5 years, the dome cracked. Then the side cracked and now it wont heat at all. This does not last at all! If you can only..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."