14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart.Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty.
Offered me a discount to buy another one. Why would I want to buy another if they won't stand behind a defective one?. Here is a picture....the surface of the cook top appears to be glued to the base. They wouldn't even discuss the issue, just wanted me to buy another.
Sad as I really loved it!I also own all the cookware and two of the ovens.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."