Nuwave Oven - Review about Defective Oven

14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart.Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty.

Offered me a discount to buy another one. Why would I want to buy another if they won't stand behind a defective one?. Here is a picture....the surface of the cook top appears to be glued to the base. They wouldn't even discuss the issue, just wanted me to buy another.

Sad as I really loved it!I also own all the cookware and two of the ovens.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Defective Oven
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #520709

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nuwave Oven? Submit review ›
Helpful? 18 Yes 18 1 No 1
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 26 #1118572

ok so it broke after the warranty period is up and they didn't give you another for free? heaven forbid, that's why it HAS a period of time on it's warranty.
i've had one for well over 12 months and if/when it breaks i'm not gonna pout like a baby i'll suck it up and get another.
they did offer you a discount on a new one which to me is more than fair since it WAS past the warranty period. if it had been within it's time and they had NOT offered a replacement i'd be pissed off.
people need to stop being so *** needy thinking everyone just HAS to give them what they want WHEN they want, sorry but it just doesn't work that way as you are NOT the center of the universe and once you get down off your pity box and take a deep breath i'm sure you'll see that.

0 0 Reply

Feb 10, 2015 #943898

Sorry for you problem, but they're right it's past the warranty period. Most of them I'm sure last longer mine are easily past that, but when the warranty is up, the wannaty is up. Try to get your car replaced after its waranty.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about