Review about Nuwave Oven from Baltimore, Maryland
My name is Wanda Wallace I am aproud owner of the oven that I had for five years, during that time it developed melting and cracking to the dome however it still works but would I be able to get a new one?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a nuwave oven pro and my dome cracked in several places on it and a piece fell off the dome from where one one the places it..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."