Boca Raton, Florida
Featured Not resolved

It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years.I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking.

It's very helpful and time saver.The picture is being attached.

Review about: Nuwave Oven.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Had same issue but they replaced the dome with a stronger more efficient one and haven't had any problems sense....2 year mark ...I absolutely love my Nu wave

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We value you as a customer and we would like to request that you please call us at 877-689-2838 Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica.C Nuwave Customer Service Team Lead 224-206-3078 Jessica.c@nuwavenow.com

to JessicaC North Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1197466

I received this oven for Christmas last yr..LOVED IT so much!When the dome cracked I called I was broken hearted I was told their is no discount or replacement for the dome it would cost 50$ I was so disappointed in the company for not covering this flaw in their product.

I encountered everyone to get one!! Boy was I angry with the rep. She said I used it to often...what..really I could not believe they would not stand behind the product. My boyfriend who new how much I loved it bought me a pro for my birthday.

But I will never suggest anyone to buy this product.I belive they knew their was a flaw with the dome and came up with the pro but offered no brake for the existing customers who encourage sales...disappointing