Lake Wales, Florida

Bought at Kohl's. Phyllis Freeman

Review about: Nuwave Oven.

1.6
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Kohl's has the absolute most horrible customer service via their call in customer service department.They are inept, the hold times are atrocious, and the staff totally incompetent.

I have had two instances in dealing with their call in customer service and got zero satisfaction.On the phone over an hour both times and the second time the representative disconnected the phone after an hour trying to solve the problem.

Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Oven Review from Haughton, Louisiana Nuwave Oven "Love it but after 5 years, the dome cracked. Then the side cracked and now it wont heat at all. This does not last at all! If you can only..." Read more Nuwave Oven - NuWave cooktop Nuwave Oven "I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair. Forget "customer service" CLUELESS! The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Review in Appliances and Electronics category Nuwave Oven "junk plastic keeps cracking no service they sell it get there money and forget about you so lasts adout a year and starts with a small crack and gets bigger..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more