Stevensville, Maryland
Featured Not resolved

Bought a new nuwave 2 1/2 yrs ago got the more expensive dome so it wouldn't crack ( claims it will last 5 yrs) it crack badly while cooking a chicken.Call customer service and the claim it's not their obligation to replace.

Do pissed probably gonna look into one with a glass dome .Although I love my nuwave its bs to have to deal with a company that will not back their product .

Review about: Nuwave Oven.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price.

We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Brenda J via phone at 224-206-3076, you may also email her at Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com.She is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative