Review about Nuwave Oven Pro Liner Pan from Charlotte, North Carolina
I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much.The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it.
They did not send an extra one with it, or at least warn me that that would/could happen. I wasted a lot of money especially given I bought it before they started giving away all that other stuff with it on TV lol.
I DID NOT PUT THIS IN THE DISHWASHER.It was hand washed using a cloth and dawn dish detergent.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven Pro Liner Pan
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Bought at Kohl's. Phyllis Freeman ..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I went into store# 01053 to purchase some panties, and accessories today. When I got home and started to take the panties out of the bag, and laid them on..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."