Review about Nuwave Oven Pro Liner Pan from Charlotte, North Carolina

301 of 1017 Nuwave Oven reviews

I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much.The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it.

They did not send an extra one with it, or at least warn me that that would/could happen. I wasted a lot of money especially given I bought it before they started giving away all that other stuff with it on TV lol.

I DID NOT PUT THIS IN THE DISHWASHER.It was hand washed using a cloth and dawn dish detergent.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

JessicaC

Jul 27, 2015 #1012563 Libertyville, Illinois, United States

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,
Thank you for your honest feedback.
Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your liner pan. We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.
We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved. Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C

1 0 Reply
tqthach

Aug 01, 2015 #1014474

Hi Jessica C.,
How does your company solve this issue? Let the consumer knows instead of leave it open. If there is nothing to hide, just give out a straight answer.

0 0 Reply
JessicaC

Aug 03, 2015 #1015171 Libertyville, Illinois, United States

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Dear tqthach,
Thank you kindly for your response and question.
In answer to your question, every customer’s situation is different and is assisted based on their specific needs. Often, the customer’s needs are not fully captured in their first comment/review. All comments are left open so we could trouble shoot and investigate. We want to actually speak to the customer and see what the best solution for their situation is. The objective is to resolve each customers issue to the best of our abilities and to satisfy their overall satisfaction level. Often customers will update their review with positive notes advising that they are now satisfied and have been assisted.
If you require any assistance with a purchase or product, please feel free to reach out to me directly so we could assist.
Thank you and have a great day.
Sincerely, Jessica C. Nuwave Customer Service Team Lead 224-206-3078 Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×