Austin, Texas

Toasted my apt in 3 min on REHEAT. GET THIS ON 60 minutes. Getting information from this firm is like asking a hit man for his godfather's phone number.

Review about: Nuwave Pro Plus 20602 Oven.

I liked: Pic.

I didn't like: Defective power programer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Submit review

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.Nuwave appreciates your honest feedback.

Nuwave understands that sometimes things may go wrong with orders and so forth and would like to assist you with any issues that you are having.

If you require assistance please feel free to contact Brenda J, via phone at 224-206-3076 or email Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com.

NuWave values you as a customer and strive to achieve your satisfaction.

Thank you.

Jessica C.Customer Service Team Lead

to JessicaC Columbus, Ohio, United States #1207545

Don't you get tired of printing the same bs about how you care when nobody can get anything fixed by your company. I was reading reviews because I wanted to purchase one of these ovens. not any more.