Update by user Oct 03

A woman named Daisy at NuWave's customer service called me at 2:22PM Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017.She told me that they had reviewed my original call to NuWave and that their agent did nothing wrong.

I told Daisy that no one informed me that if I returned the package I would be charged the original $29.99 plus another $29.99 for returning the package unopened. Daisy said that NuWave would charge me for returning the item, but she wasn't sure how much those charges would be. That has been the case every time I've called NuWave, no one is sure what the charges will be.

Then Daisy told me that my "bill" would be sent to a collection agency.So NuWave will try and ruin my credit because I returned the NuWaveBrio Air Fryer to them unopened.

Original review posted by user Sep 29

I purchased a NuWaveBrio Air Fryer on 09/22/2017.A few hours later I called the company in order to cancel my order.

I was told by NuWave's customer service rep that since it was a new order, it was not yet in the system, and that I needed to call the company on Monday morning to cancel. Well, first thing Monday morning I called NuWaveBrio and tried to cancel, and lo and behold, my order had already shipped! Today the fryer came via UPS and I refused shipment, then called the company to let them know that the fryer was coming back to them, box unopened.

I was informed that not only would I be charged the original shipping and handling fee of $29.99, but that I would be charged an ADDITIONAL fee of $29.99 for returning the fryer - almost $60.00 in fees for an item I have never had in my possession!I was not informed of these charges when ordering this item, and since NuWaves customer service reps were always vague when I questioned them as to the charges, I feel as though I have been scammed.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Brio Air Fryer.

I didn't like: Being charged almost 60 dollars for cancelling my order, Nuwavebrio is charging me 60 dollars for returning their product.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments