Stockbridge, Georgia

Prior to shipping the merchandise I spoke with a representative and was told the order would be canceled. The ovens were delivered despite the request and although the box is unopened, the items unused and I'm within the 90 day trial period, when I called to make arrangements to return the merchandise I was told I would not recover the shipping fees and would be required to pay return shipping.

The purchase price was $259.65 of which $139.75 were shipping charges (ridiculous, right?).

In other words, I would still pay for the oven whether I returned it or not. Another gimmick company....

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. Our Customer Service department phone number is available on our website.

Our policy and advertisement state that the customer has 90 days to try the product and return for a full refund of the product price, which does not include Shipping and Processing (S&P) charges.

If you need assistance with a return or have already returned the product, please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045. He is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST.

You may also contact him via email at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Jessica C

Customer Service Representative

h.kitchener

They charge a large shipping charge because their product is cheaply-made and unreliable and they need to make a good profit and that is where the large shipping charge comes in. Add on the shipping charge to your purchase price and your oven becomes rather expensive, does it not? This is how we learn.