Was charged $94.35 to have oven shipped. This is almost the cost of the product. When purchased in november of 09 was never informed nor would i ever imagined a s&h charge so high. I would never have purched if fully informed. All potential buyers of ths product should make sure you are aware of s&h charge. For own good verify everything, this company appears to thrive on being deceptive. Also had very difficlt time getting through to someone. i waited on phone for 30 minutes before giving up. I left a message, no call back. I did on-line chat and once they found out what i was inquring about, no operator available. BUYER BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven Pro
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "This was the worst decision I have made in a while! I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100..."
- " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...."
- "TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!! The A/V works well but â€¦......... My credit card was stolen..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."