Newburyport, Massachusetts
1.3K views 27 comments

Was charged $94.35 to have oven shipped. This is almost the cost of the product. When purchased in november of 09 was never informed nor would i ever imagined a s&h charge so high. I would never have purched if fully informed. All potential buyers of ths product should make sure you are aware of s&h charge. For own good verify everything, this company appears to thrive on being deceptive. Also had very difficlt time getting through to someone. i waited on phone for 30 minutes before giving up. I left a message, no call back. I did on-line chat and once they found out what i was inquring about, no operator available. BUYER BEWARE.

Related: Nuwave oven dome has cracked many times

Review about: Nuwave Oven Pro.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

M Chavez

I was charged $74.80 for shipping, outrageous..

. and no they did not tell me of the high shipping charges prior to purchase. I have been trying to call customer service for over a week now and cannot reach anyone.

I want to return the product but by the time I pay retun shipping I could have bought $150.00 in groceries.I'm very disgusted !

Myrtle

I am so glad the lady taking our order said there wasn't the mini-oven free, etc.I was fortunate enough to look it up online, I cannot begin to thank these consumers enough for taking time to post these reviews!!

Thanks ya'll!No Nuwave-- luckily no $$ lost!!

jimmy b

when you order you think you are going to get the bonus items included they are not they want an extra 69.95 for shipping if you knew this up front you would never order anything from nuwave. i plan on reporting them to the attorney general i think the more complaints they get the better chance we have to stop this kind of advertising

Lisa B.

This product is about the worst you can purchase.I brought it in July and it never worked like they stated and the free items are not free at all, there's a processing fee for each item.

The customer service is awful, I called several times to speak to someone at that 1-888 number that's on the invoice and nothing.

Talk about screwing over their customers, take this advice...just buy a rotisserie over and *** on Nuwave, they did it to several others.:roll :roll

irene ochoa
#520664

need a new dome for the nuwave oven, it only cost under 10.00 but cost more for shipping and handling have to pay over $35.00 doesn't make no sense to pay more on something that cost less

Beenthere

My 76-y.o.mom ordered the product over the phone and the shipping charges are deceptive.

THey never explained all of the extra charges and the company would not work with us at all.I am telling everyone not to order the product b/c they scam consumers.

Charlene

Sorry to hear that.But I bought the entire set in May 2011 and I did not pay $94.

My charges were less then $30.

I have nothing but high praises for their customer service.I have given this appliance as a gift and NO ONE has ever stopped using the appliance nor complained about it.

perry johnson

:zzz

Thanks for the infor-I almost bought one myself-thanks again!

But confusing also my cousin has one and stated they loved theirs-too much contridiction on this oven-will play it save and not buy one.

GMONEY

I AM PISSED THAT THEY CHARGE YOU MORE TO HAVE THE SO CALLED FREE ITEMS SHIPPIED NOTHING IS FREE WHEN THEY CHARGE YOU 29.00 TO SHIP THESE

SO CALLED FREE ITEMS

casims2000

Thank you all sooooo much for your time in giving your reviews for this product.I was just watching the infomercial and was ready to purchase the product, but wanted to check reviews online first.

Thank you again and you can believe they will never get my money.

Two thumbs up on the best roast chicken at Sam's Club.It is absolutely the best for $5.00.