3.5

I just wish they make more heat resistant plastic domes. Why one 100 words? Since I have purchased my nuwave oven I had to buy the plastic dome 4 times because it keeps cracking. I am very deceived with it.

I just wish they make more heat resistant plastic domes. why one 100 words?

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2017.

Comments

Bushnell, Florida, United States #1324492

tip : the little metal clip that allows you to tip the dome throw it away! using it is what causes the cracks

Somers Point, New Jersey, United States #1320589

I also have a NuWave dome that has two cracks in it. During the warranty period I was told they don't supply the domes for replacement, only can be purchased.

Was told it should work ok with the cracks. Love how it cooks, but they should at least stand behind their product.

Bet the owners don't have to huy new ones, if they even own one. It is a shame.

to Nancy Somers Point, New Jersey, United States #1320590

If there is a warranty, why does one need to purchase anything for a discounted price. Apologies are useless.

Lawton, Oklahoma, United States #1316176

Just purchased a pro plus ....2 weeks later it has a dead dome..

i think it is a power supply but anyway it is still dead.

JessicaC
Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1315296
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative

to JessicaC Renton, Washington, United States #1319483

Why should she have to even pay a dime? I'm just curious i was just getting ready to buy this from a TV show i was just watching on it, but i opted to read the reviews first since i get screwed over on 1/2 these shows.

Then i run across a few of these reviews where you are not even offering to ship them new ones. This lady said shes had it for 2 weeks? And you want her to pay for another one after 2 weeks are you kidding me? A Dead dome is not something she should have to pay for, thank god i decided to read these reviews it makes my decision very easy.

I wont be giving you my hard earned money.

Least not until i see you honoring your product, because what im seeing is about 1200 complaints and yet the same response " i can understand your frustration , just call and buy a more expensive product, sorry our dome died after 2 weeks but oh well your screwed just spend more money" Thats ridiculous. Dorothy

to Dorothy Pratt Reno, Nevada, United States #1324821

Applaud!!!!!!!! Exactly what I was thinking as I read so many complaints and kept seeing the copy and past company response from JessicaC.

She must be a bot. And just like you Dorothy, I had the mind to check reviews/complaints before I was considering buying one. Googled "nuwave oven complaints" and OMG what an eye opener.

Seems like someone should assemble a class action suit against this company for fraud and misrepresentations. Maybe somebody has, I've read enough, at this point, to know I'll never purchase.