San Martin, California

Five weeks ago I purchasesd a NuWave oven from a retail store in my home town.

After the very first time the oven was used I found it had a defect.

I immediately called customer service on NuWave's toll free number. The recorded

message asked me to leave my telephone number and they would call when they had time.

I repeated this procedure each week for 5 weeks and still no return call.

Finally I lost my patience and respect for the company. I returned it to my retailer for a full refund.

The clerk cheerfully issued a credit to my account and said she would not be buying a NuWave for herself.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

@American Consumer, this has nothing to do with NAFTA.Just think, it's the american companies who are responsible for the design of their product and don't blame on the Chinese.

They are only hired by the American Co. to built it by their specifications and you should know why American Cos.

go to China, right, cheap labor and thats why you pay such a low price.Think again, if this product were made by americans, you think you would be paying the SAME price, NO!

American Consumer
Flat Rock, Alabama, United States #219216

I bought one today from Kohls and picked up some steaks on the way home to fix in it for Dinner.I put the first two in and worked FLAWLESSLY!!

Put the other two in and seemed OK. Turned them over to cook on other side and about 3 minutes into cooking WOW!!! I was in the other room and heard one awful sound! Dog came running out of room scared to death!!

Low and behold the same problem you encountered so did I!!! The drive for the fan is mounted in plastic at top by vent and when it gets hot can melt and release the drive mechanism creating this loud grinding noise! This COULD BE A NICE APPLIANCE but as long as its MADE IN CHINA it will never be!!!!! TYPICAL CHINESE JUNK!!!

The owners that have had theirs for 15-20 years and still work should realize and APPRECIATE THE AMERICAN QUALITY BEFORE NAFTA was put in place!!!!!

PEOPLE; IF YOU DO DECIDE TO TRY ONE OF THESE OVENS FOR YOURSELF: PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY IT FROM A RETAIL STORE LIKE KOHLS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT YOU CAN RETURN IT WITHOUT COSTING YOU!!!THANKS and GOOD LUCK!!!